Not the best hotel in London but in a good location and not silly prices. The rooms are adequate but in need of some modernising. The communial areas are ok. The bar and snacks expensive but hey its London. We chose this hotel for its location as its easy to see all the sights either by walking or the tube stations 200 yards away will get you across London in minutes. There was parking but its limited and so if no spaces you have to find a car park which would have been very expensive - they dont reserve spaces for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thistle Hyde Park dates from Victorian times, with a cosy, relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of a Pall Mall private-member’s club. A refined, intimate building, it is a comfortable base from which to enjoy the nearby West End, Oxford Street and Mayfair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Thistle Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Hyde Park London, England
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel London