This was my first experience of this wonderful establishment. Quite a small hotel with the feel of a “Gentleman’s Club”. The reception is smart, and the bar very welcoming. Good staff too. My room was on the small side but had a double bed and will appointed bathroom. The rooms are decorated in the period (Edwardian), and are maintained well. Plenty of natural light coming across from Hyde Park. The rooms had tea/coffee, safe, iron/ironing board etc. Good quality toiletries etc. Breakfast was good. It’s buffet service except for Tea/Coffee, toast, and the hot breakfast is cooked to order. Good value too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thistle Hyde Park dates from Victorian times, with a cosy, relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of a Pall Mall private-member’s club. A refined, intimate building, it is a comfortable base from which to enjoy the nearby West End, Oxford Street and Mayfair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, LondonMarketing.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Thistle Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Hyde Park London, England
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel London