This hotel is definately not worth the price they are charging. I spent three days in London in a group of five in two junior suits in November. The heating in the hotel was not working and the rooms were very cold during the night. In one room the toilet flush did not work with obvious consequences (you can immagine!). Their excuse was that the hotel is in a very old building, but common the paint was coming of the walls in the room due to humidity. They should then lower the stars and charge less. I chose a four star hotel to avoid these problems, since also travelling with my mother who is 65 years old and wants to stay comfortably. The only positive thing about the hotel is the location and the friendly staff, but still not worth the money......
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Hyde Park London
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel London
- Thistle Hyde Park London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thistle Hyde Park dates from Victorian times, with a cosy, relaxed atmosphere reminiscent of a Pall Mall private-member’s club. A refined, intimate building, it is a comfortable base from which to enjoy the nearby West End, Oxford Street and Mayfair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Thistle Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.