I can't say enough about how thoughtful and helpful the hotel staff were during my recent week-long stay with my teenaged daughter. The service was excellent and offered with such a friendly ease that it really took a lot of the stress out of what can be a very intimidating city for a foreign traveler. The rooms were more than adequate, remarkably quiet and were maintained on a twice-daily basis that I greatly appreciated. The restaurants were also reasonably good and to be fair any issue I have with them is not with The Langham specifically but with English fare in general. It is also a great starting point to explore London, within easy walking distance of Oxford Circus and our favorite gallery, The Wallace Collection. There are numerous restaurants, stores and coffee houses nearby and we never had to walk more than fifteen minutes for anything we needed. We had a fantastic stay in every respect. Well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London located in the heart of London's West End, a short walk from Oxford circus, has been delighting guests with enchanting hospitality since opening as Europe’s first Grand Hotel in 1865. Following an £80m transformation the hotel will charm you from the moment you step inside her dazzling new lobby. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa Fitness Club featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Splendia, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England