Wonderful plush classic hotel, steeped in history. Breakfast is wonderful and we highly recommend the afternoon tea. My favourite piece of history was that Oscar Wilde signed the publishers agreement for a Picture of Dorian Gray whilst dining at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London located in the heart of London's West End, a short walk from Oxford circus, has been delighting guests with enchanting hospitality since opening as Europe’s first Grand Hotel in 1865. Following an £80m transformation the hotel will charm you from the moment you step inside her dazzling new lobby. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa Fitness Club featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, LHW, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England