Read previous reviews so decided to book and boy we were blown away by this hotel. It is amazing, not cheap but worth every penny. Staff excellent and so helpful. I was a bit worried that given the cliental we may not fit in as we are an ordinary couple, who work hard and like to treat ourselves now and again to something a bit special. We didn't feel out of place and found everyone very welcoming, which is something for London as we often find Londoner to be a bit stuck up.
Food and service first class and worth every hard earned penny. Highly recommended for that special treat or occasion. Thank you to everyone for making our stay so welcoming.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- The Langham, London Hotel
- The Langham London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London located in the heart of London's West End, a short walk from Oxford circus, has been delighting guests with enchanting hospitality since opening as Europe’s first Grand Hotel in 1865. Following an £80m transformation the hotel will charm you from the moment you step inside her dazzling new lobby. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa Fitness Club featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Splendia, Amex, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , LHW, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.