Our first stay at this beautiful elegant hotel on Saturday night, as a birthday treat for my husband. I had booked a couple of months ago and got a good deal, but you do have to pay up front for this offer.
Although we had a room at the cheaper end of the scale, it was an elegant room, beautifully furnished and had gorgeous curtains. And the king-size bed was soooooo very comfortable, great pillows too ! Our room and the rest of the hotel was spotlessly clean.
Had our evening meal and breakfast in the Roux at the Landau restaurant; both meals were really good, nice polite helpful restaurant staff.
Bit of a wait at the check-in desk when we arrived, but we were dealt with efficiently and politely.
Overall.... definitely a 10/10 hotel ! I don't mind paying a fair price when the standard of accommodation is this good !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London located in the heart of London's West End, a short walk from Oxford circus, has been delighting guests with enchanting hospitality since opening as Europe’s first Grand Hotel in 1865. Following an £80m transformation the hotel will charm you from the moment you step inside her dazzling new lobby. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa Fitness Club featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, LHW, Orbitz, Splendia, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, LondonMarketing.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England