My partner and I stayed at this hotel this month and had a wonderful time.
We stayed in one of the club rooms. On arrival we had priority check-in at a separate reception where we were attended to immediately, staff in the club lounge made us a coffee and gave us access to the breakfast buffet on offer. We were shown to our room, the staff carried our luggage.
We had treatments booked in the Chaun Spa in the afternoon, would recommend the Body Elements package. The therapists were very respectful, dignified and very thorough. The jacuzzi, pool and sauna is also very lovely. There is complimentary coffee/tea/juice and fruit available in the spa. Also the most amazing rainfall showers in the changing rooms!!!
In the evening we ate in the Palm Court restaurant, it was absolutely beautiful, gorgeous food, good value for money with a pianist and double bass player providing entertainment. The atmosphere was very relaxing, staff very attentive and could not fault the food. After dinner we drank in the bar in the hotel. Again staff were very attentive, there was a bit of a wait for some basil to go in my cocktail so we were given a glass of complimentary champagne whilst we waited. We were sat down in the bar shortly after by the staff and crisps and nuts were provided whilst we drank.
In the morning we enjoyed breakfast in the Roux restaurant. I had continental and then the pancakes!! The food was delicious and surroundings beautiful.
Overall after my essay we would highly recommend this hotel and definitely stay here again. Superb location and the whole experience was truly memorable.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- The Langham, London Hotel
- The Langham London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London located in the heart of London's West End, a short walk from Oxford circus, has been delighting guests with enchanting hospitality since opening as Europe’s first Grand Hotel in 1865. Following an £80m transformation the hotel will charm you from the moment you step inside her dazzling new lobby. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa Fitness Club featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Stentorian NV, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Jetsetter, Venere, Amex, LHW, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.