Me and my wife stayed at the Langham for 2 nights to celebrate our anniversary where we were staying in the grand suite. Parking was very conveniently located and secure (only one minute walk from the hotel.)
From immediately entering the hotel we were welcomed by the ever so attentive and professional staff. We felt very much welcomed wherever we strolled, from the very grand front entrance, the lobby, reception, restaurants etc. and wherever we saw a member of the staff we were always greeted with a welcoming smile which instantly put us at ease.
The room was immaculately presented with excellent quality of décor and furniture. The bed was splendidly comfortable and the best sleep I’d had since I can remember. The curtains completely shut out any light which makes for an amazingly peaceful sleep and we didn’t hear anything from the adjacent rooms. Bathroom was luxury with marble and excellent shower. Breakfast was delicious with very grand dining and first class waiters.
The location of the hotel was perfect for us as we wanted to be close to Oxford Street and Piccadilly which was only a two minute walk and there are good restaurants just a stone’s throw away from the hotel. In fact the staff at the reception even kindly booked us a table at the Turkish restaurant nearby which was very helpful.
We wish to finish this review about the staff at the Langham. We can say with confidence that they are the best that we have experienced and there is no question of the fact that this hotel is 5star plus, not only due to the quality of the hotel but equally if not moreso due to the quality of service by the staff at the Langham. Special thanks to Ihab, Faisel, Quentin (at concierge) and Eleanor all of whom contributed to a memorable and truly satisfying experience that we will cherish. We shall definitely be returning to the Langham.
Yassar and Tay from Nottingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London located in the heart of London's West End, a short walk from Oxford circus, has been delighting guests with enchanting hospitality since opening as Europe’s first Grand Hotel in 1865. Following an £80m transformation the hotel will charm you from the moment you step inside her dazzling new lobby. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa Fitness Club featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, LHW, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, LondonMarketing.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England