We stayed at the langham in September. It was my favorite thing about London! The service was wonderful! Every need was met and everyone from the doorman to the concierge was friendly an accommodating. We stayed in one of the club rooms which have us access to the club lounge. I HIGHLY recommend this. Free drinks, sushi, and snacks- breakfast in the lounge was also great! It was such a lovely place to refresh after trekking around the city. The rooms were nice, although they felt a tad outdated. Other than that, I can't say enough nice things about this hotel- it smelled wonderf, beautiful flower arrangement, helpful staff, available for your every need! One work comes to mind when I think of the langham- charming. Also fun that this hotel has housed quite a few notable, historical guests! Loved the langham!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London located in the heart of London's West End, a short walk from Oxford circus, has been delighting guests with enchanting hospitality since opening as Europe’s first Grand Hotel in 1865. Following an £80m transformation the hotel will charm you from the moment you step inside her dazzling new lobby. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa Fitness Club featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LHW, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Despegar.com, Priceline, LondonMarketing.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England