The Langham is a true 5-star hotel, but does not have much personality. The location is good, but not great. It is only worth the price if you are wealthy and do not find the price expensive. If not, you may be disappointed. Comfortable rooms, good room service, nice bar, lovely spa (complimentary entrance for hotel guests) but with a noisy swimmingpool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Langham, London located in the heart of London's West End, a short walk from Oxford circus, has been delighting guests with enchanting hospitality since opening as Europe’s first Grand Hotel in 1865. Following an £80m transformation the hotel will charm you from the moment you step inside her dazzling new lobby. Complimentary to hotel guests, enjoy use of Chuan Spa Fitness Club featuring a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a 16 meter swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LondonMarketing.com, LHW, Venere, Orbitz, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Langham, London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham, London Hotel London
- Langham Hotel London
- The Langham, London England