“A bit kitsch but a fun experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #124 of 2,327 things to do in London
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history with over 300 wax figures. Walk down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before stepping into our interactive sports zone alongside David Beckham. Start your royal experience with a once-in-a-lifetime audience with Her Majesty The Queen, then brave the serial killers in SCREAM! Relax in our taxis and relive London’s rich history before entering the spectacular and exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience.
Chiavenna, Italy
9 attraction reviews
“A bit kitsch but a fun experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I booked online just the day before, to enter the museum at 5pm (payed 22 pounds instead of 30), it was a Monday... And there was no queue at all! I spent one hour shooting pictures and enyoing the statues, some of them are like real... I loved it!
I can imagine how it can be a nightmare if you go when the place is crowded...
I didn't like the "Scream", good for teenagers I reckon... Anyway, it worth a visit!

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
6 attraction reviews
“Mmmmmm”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I don't get why a load of wax dummies made to look like famous people is even thought to be entertaining...full of bored looking tourists - I would avoid at all costs!

Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Baker street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Very interesting but I found the ticket a bit expensive But u can take photos of ur stars as if it's real..and baker street is full of restaurants you just don't know what to chose

Visited March 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Surprisingly great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Having never bothered to visit before,I decided to treat my children who expressed an interest and have to say was a very pleasant and enjoyable afternoon. Had pre booked tickets so experienced no queues and we thoroughly enjoyed from the models to the diversity with scream experience and other shows..showed great imagination!,well worth the money!

Visited April 2013
Kladno, Stredocesky Kraj, Czech Republic
17 attraction reviews
“Must see!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have already seen Madame Tussauds in New York but this time, I have visited London branch with my sister. And we really enjoyed that. Also the 4D cinema is extraordinary experience and great fun. Do not expect that the „fast track” line for pre-paid tickets is an extra benefit because almost everybody has prepaid tickets. We’ve been there on Friday afternoon and line for tickets on place was shorter that the fast track. But still, those 20 – 30 minutes are acceptable for the value.

Visited May 2013