The hotel was really, really good. The place is very well located: one 24h (small but good) market store right in front, the Lambeth North tube station is half minute close, there are some nice pubs around, and you are 5-10 minutes from Big Ben and etc.
The hotel was really clean. However, it is really tiny. Me and my wife stayed for 5 nights, so at some point it starting to be disturbing - you are simple or standing or laying in your bed, as your clothers or are in the floor over the backpacks or in the bed also. I took the no windows room, which is underground.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels - Westminster Hotel
- Tune Hotels - Westminster Hotel London
- Tune Hotels - Westminster London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractions at doorstepLocated in the heart of London with attractions including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and a host of museums nearby.Great value and savingsOur limited service hotel offer beds at very affordable prices by getting rid of costly full service extras, such as pools, spas, saunas, room service or the like.High-quality basics5-star Hypnos beds, power showers, air conditioned rooms, central locations, a clean environment and 24-hour security.Within 10 minutesImperial War Museum - 0.4 miLondon Eye - 0.4 miWestminster Bridge - 0.4 miSt. Thomas' Hospital - 0.5 miSouthbank Centre - 0.6 miRoyal Festival Hall - 0.7 mi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Olotels, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Tune Hotels - Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.