“Let the food do the talking” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fire & Spice Bar & Kitchen

Fire & Spice Bar & Kitchen
4 Bryanston Street | Marble Arch, London W1H 7BY, England (Marylebone)
020 7487 0678
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire & Spice Bar & Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,196 of 17,052 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Imagine a hidden urban oasis, away from the hustle & bustle in the heart of London's shoppers paradise where you & your friends can quench your thirst & chilled draught beers and exotic cocktails, sample a mouth watering array of dishes & then may be indulge yourselves with our tantalizing desserts.daily our award winning chefs freshly prepare seasonal dishes, from healthy salads, grilled seafoods & sizzling steaks & mix grills straight of our char grill.for those wishing to wander off the beaten track, you may wish to tickle your taste buds with some of our spicy marinated grills.
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Let the food do the talking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

On arriving at the restaurant we initially almost walked back out as the place was completely empty, to add to this decor was looked a bit shabby and waiter seemed to struggle in understanding what we wanted to order, which we knew was true as the drinks we ordered arrived almost 20 mins later and only after been ordered again. Anyway getting onto the food, and for this reason I am glad we stayed and dined at fire and spice... All I can say is that the food was amazing, a fusion of flavours and cultures. My partners starter was Hakka chilli chicken and I opted for prawns. For mains we opted for salmon, and Tuna. the tuna with noodles has to be one of the tastiest plates of food I have eaten in a long whole. Therefore the restaurant has to be worth a try, and if like me your a tastecard holder then this makes the meal tremendous value for money.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Stourbridge, West Midlands
“Hidden away but worth the find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This restaurant is hidden away down a flight of stairs, but really opens up into a fairly spacious restaurant. There is a wide choice of cuisine on the menu and the portions are very generous. It is also very reasonably priced for London - well worth a visit!

Visited March 2013
Exeter, United Kingdom
“more interesting than most hotel food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

this is attached to the Doubletree hotel and doubles as the hotel restaurant for breakfast. It is in the basement and has no light. when I was there it was mostly empty which was a shame. It has an unusual mix of food. I stuck with the starters one evening and had a delicious and spicy chicken dish (very generous portion). The prawns were lovely - delicately flavoured. The pasta the next evening was also good and appropriately spicy. The service was exemplary. I was well looked after and everyone was friendly and welcoming. This was good after a very long day. the choice of wines was ok. After the first evening I chose to stay there rather than bother going to nearby favourites in the rain. I would be happy to do this again if I stayed in the hotel again (which i intend to do

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nice, France
“a great place to dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

fantastic food and atmosphere. The people were friendly (especially for London) and the entire dining experience a blast. I had a salad appetizer which was not only delicious, it also looked great. My husband had a steak dish which was cooked perfectly. Bit pricey, but then it's London!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Solihull
“Waiting ages for food but very nice when came-avoid the decaf”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We decided to take advantage of the offer from the hotel and try the hotel restaurant. The place was not busy but unfortunately we waited ages for our food. We were eventually given a bread roll with pre packed butter. The food was worth the wait and very nice but the service needs work. When I asked for decaff coffee at the end of the meal I was brought a pot of hot water and instant granules...!

• Visited March 2013