On Sunday night 16th of November we visited CUT at 45 Park Lane it was the best meal experience of my life . From the moment the door was opened the welcome hostess' Kristina and Edyta really gave a warm welcome with their fabulous smiles. The decor of the hotel really gave that American feel in the heart of London. The bar was amazing and a credit to Ella and her team. We left it to the cocktail pro to mix myself and two other ladies the most exquisite cocktails with signature names.
From the crouching tiger cocktail we then found ourselves mesmerised by the menu from CUT downstairs. Our servers Thibault, Silvan, Charlotte and the remarkable restaurant team were so helpful with the information on all the cuts of meat from the Japanesse Wagyu to the Australian Wagyu. I had the best New York Sirlion steak in CUT. Thank you so much to Chef Kamarl you have a real talent and Chef Ryan also who called up to ensure our steaks were cooked to our desire. The sides were superb with so much flavour and diversity. My personal favourite was the roasted baby carrots and the Desiree Potatoe purée. We were looked after so well from the start of our meal right through, Vanessa helped with our selection of wine, she picked a very light yet sweet French white wine that complimented all our mains. We then were spoiled with the biggest variety and most luscious desert selection. The chefs in the pastry area really did an unbelievable job and should be thrilled with the work they do with each plate of sweetness. The winner for me which my waist is now accusing for its increase was definitely The citrus Swiss role. It was a lovely mixture of flavours with a zesty and mouth watering character.
I couldn't describe the whole experience with one word but every single member of the 45 team were outstanding, and accommodating. They all had their own characteristics and personality and with them helped to make the meal an experience instead of another dinner in a hotel. The management should be very proud of the team they have in their hotel from behind the scenes in the kitchen to the warm smiles from Kristina and Edyta. Thank you so much to everyone in 45 Park Lane for memories and a very filled tummy. If I could I'd mark you with 10 out of 10.
Thank you so much guys!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dorchester Collection’s latest hotel 45 Park Lane in exclusive Mayfair, London opened in September 2011 with Wolfgang Puck’s first venture in Europe, CUT at 45 Park Lane. Throughout the hotel, luxurious and contemporary interiors by New York based designer, Thierry Despont, provide a club-like feel. The chic hotel will offers London’s in-crowd and the most seasoned of jetsetters a smart but discreet hotel from which to enjoy London. Each of the spacious 45 rooms and suites offer views of Hyde Park, as does a spectacular Penthouse Suite featuring a spacious balcony with panoramic views over Hyde Park and Mayfair. A striking central staircase leads to the first floor featuring Bar 45, a library and a private media room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 45 Park Lane Hotel London
- 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection London, England