“Unbelievable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection

You added 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection to your Saves list
45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   45 Park Lane | Mayfair, London W1K 1PN, England (Mayfair / St James's / Piccadilly / Green Park )   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Selfridges Weekend Offer
Ranked #51 of 1,063 Hotels in London
“Unbelievable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

On Sunday night 16th of November we visited CUT at 45 Park Lane it was the best meal experience of my life . From the moment the door was opened the welcome hostess' Kristina and Edyta really gave a warm welcome with their fabulous smiles. The decor of the hotel really gave that American feel in the heart of London. The bar was amazing and a credit to Ella and her team. We left it to the cocktail pro to mix myself and two other ladies the most exquisite cocktails with signature names.
From the crouching tiger cocktail we then found ourselves mesmerised by the menu from CUT downstairs. Our servers Thibault, Silvan, Charlotte and the remarkable restaurant team were so helpful with the information on all the cuts of meat from the Japanesse Wagyu to the Australian Wagyu. I had the best New York Sirlion steak in CUT. Thank you so much to Chef Kamarl you have a real talent and Chef Ryan also who called up to ensure our steaks were cooked to our desire. The sides were superb with so much flavour and diversity. My personal favourite was the roasted baby carrots and the Desiree Potatoe purée. We were looked after so well from the start of our meal right through, Vanessa helped with our selection of wine, she picked a very light yet sweet French white wine that complimented all our mains. We then were spoiled with the biggest variety and most luscious desert selection. The chefs in the pastry area really did an unbelievable job and should be thrilled with the work they do with each plate of sweetness. The winner for me which my waist is now accusing for its increase was definitely The citrus Swiss role. It was a lovely mixture of flavours with a zesty and mouth watering character.
I couldn't describe the whole experience with one word but every single member of the 45 team were outstanding, and accommodating. They all had their own characteristics and personality and with them helped to make the meal an experience instead of another dinner in a hotel. The management should be very proud of the team they have in their hotel from behind the scenes in the kitchen to the warm smiles from Kristina and Edyta. Thank you so much to everyone in 45 Park Lane for memories and a very filled tummy. If I could I'd mark you with 10 out of 10.
Thank you so much guys!!!
Linda x

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Franklin, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2014

From the greeting at the airport to to check out, everything about this hotel was outstanding. The Front Desk, in cooperation with the Concierge staff at The Dorchester were able to satisfy all of our vacation requests and made recommendations that truly enhanced our itinerary. Don't miss sitting at the bar for an early evening cocktail and enjoy watching Tom the "Mixologists" concoct some of the most amazing creations. The only glitch was that some of the hi-tech features in our suite did not function properly but this was a minor annoyance. You will certainly enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Choose a suite on an upper floor overlooking Hyde Park.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Christophe_Hilty, Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel 45 Park Lane. I am delighted to read that your stay lived up to your expectations, and especially that you felt very much cared for by our great team of service professionals.

Thank you for mentioning some of our staff members by name, please rest assured I will pass on your kind words to them and to the whole team, as I know it means a great deal to them. I also appreciate your feedback regarding the functioning of electronic devices in your room. I am sorry you had to experience this and we will certainly look into it to fix the problem.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments and I hope to see you again in the future.

Hotel Manager, 45 Park Lane, Dorchester Collection
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

My Husband and I stayed here in September 2014 to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and it really was a fabulous experience.We were welcomed by Raul who is the consummate host and who gave us an amazing room overlooking Hyde Park.Cocktails in the bar are an absolute must and what can I say about dinner at Cut??? Sublime!! Our Sommelier Vanessa proved to be a wealth of information and spoke passionately about the wines-we enjoyed her selections immensely she really was a gem-the highlight for me were the desserts and my compliments to the chef-I'm still dreaming of the strawberry cheesecake....a wonderful exclusive boutique hotel with the emphasis very much on customer service 5***** in every way!!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your lovely comments about 45 Park Lane. It is with great pleasure that I read about your recent stay with us and I am delighted that you both enjoyed the experience, particularly on such a special occasion as your 20th wedding anniversary.

It sounds like you enjoyed every aspect of your stay from the room overlooking Hyde Park to the various dining experiences. What truly means the most to me is knowing that you experienced a real Five-Star service from our great team of professionals. It is the kind of memorable bespoke stay that we strive to achieve for every guest and it is wonderful to know you left with such a good impression.

Thank you for referencing some of our team members by name and know that I will reach out to them individually to let them know how they made such a positive impact on your stay. I hope to welcome you again as a guest in the not too distant future.

Hotel Manager, 45 Park Lane, Dorchester Collection
Izmir, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014 via mobile

A la carte breakfast has never been my preference. Limited with choices and can not just eat and go and then catch your plane or next appointment. When it comes to 45 Park Lane, it was no different. We had to spend easy 1 hour to order and finnish our breakfast. Almost a time spent for a casual dinner. This was why probably there were only three tables at the restaurant. Nobody bothered to wait such a long time. This was one of the main drawbacks of this hotel.

When it comes to rooms they were nicely decorated and quite nice. Draw back here was even 65sq m2 rooms have no seperate divided living area. So you are all confined to one single large room. Lowest one bedroom suit rates suddenly hikes to £ 2000 from £ 850-1000 for a junior suite.

Concierge was perfect. Service very good. But room and breakfast issue will make it difficult for me to choose this hotel again.

One last thing is free wi fi too slow.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Christophe_Hilty, Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear MSUNI,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at 45 Park Lane. It is wonderful to know that you felt well cared for by our team. I shall pass on your kind comments to everyone, but especially the concierge team whom you have mentioned.

We apologise for the delay with your breakfast and your dissatisfaction with the room, please contact me directly at the hotel and I will ensure that we do all that we can to improve these issues. I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back, so we can provide you with the exceptional experience that our guests have come to expect from us.

Hotel Manager at 45 Park Lane
Dorchester Collection.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in September 2014. I was simply blown away by everything. Room, service, bed, amenities etc... All was top notch. Oh....let me not forget our host Lawrence (hope that's how u spell the name). I called enroute from airport...just landed from an overnight flight. My wife is pregnant ...and asked to be accommodated for an early check in...when we got to the hotel, I just mentioned my name and HAD THE QUICKEST CHECK IN EVER!!! Room wasLawerence showed us to our room ...seamless!!! Thank you.

Great hotel. Can't wait to come back here.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Christophe_Hilty, Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this review, September 25, 2014
Many thanks for your very kind review. I am delighted that your experience at 45 Park Lane was to your complete satisfaction. I also thank you for your complimentary comments about Laurence; it is with great pleasure to know that Laurence had such a positive impact on your stay. I will happily share your review with the rest of the team here and we all look forward to welcoming you back for a family stay. Best regards, Christophe Hilty, Hotel Manager, 45 Park Lane, Dorchester Collection
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I usually stay at the sister hotel the
Dorchester. However for a change I tried a suite at the park lane hotel. The room is quite nice, medium sized for a suite and very high tech. Over looking Hyde park the view is worth it.

The staff were kind and helpful. They helped me book dinner outside in advance

In conclusion the hotel is lovely and well located, however for 900 or so pounds I would probably go back to its sister hotel for the overall ambiance of the Dorchester.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Christophe_Hilty, Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for reviewing 45 Park Lane. It is great to know that you have experienced both 45 Park Lane and The Dorchester. Thank you for supporting Dorchester Collection and recognising the iconic and individual character of each hotel. I will happily share your kind review with both teams and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future. Kind regards, Christophe Hilty, Hotel Manager, 45 Park Lane
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at 45 Park Lane Hotel as a family with a little princess about a week. It was really an excellent experience. We felt the real customer focused and perfect hospitality. The team was excellent. Although there were some technical problems at the hotel in the kitchen and room, the team did their best to minimize the impact on our purely family vacation. They brang a little baby for our daughter.
We stayed in the balcony room which has fantastic Park view. We love this hotel, and it is one of the best hotels we ever stayed.
Thanks to the team.

Stayed July 2014
Christophe_Hilty, Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for your kind words, having you and your family stay with us has been an absolute pleasure. I am thrilled to see that you truly enjoyed the experience and left the hotel with beautiful memories to remember. I will share your comments with the rest of the team here at 45 Park Lane and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future. Kind regards, Christophe Hilty, Hotel Manager, 45 Park Lane, Dorchester Collection.

Been to 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection? Share your experiences!