This hotel started off to a rocky start as we checked In the same time Rihanna did. So we were left in the dark. They made up for it by upgrading us to an enormous suite and going above and beyond. We ended up staying a few more nights we loved it so much. I cannot wait to go back and stay there again! It made me fall in love with London all over again.
- Also Known As:
- 45 Park Lane Hotel
- 45 Park Lane Hotel London
- 45 Park Lane London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dorchester Collection’s latest hotel 45 Park Lane in exclusive Mayfair, London opened in September 2011 with Wolfgang Puck’s first venture in Europe, CUT at 45 Park Lane. Throughout the hotel, luxurious and contemporary interiors by New York based designer, Thierry Despont, provide a club-like feel. The chic hotel will offers London’s in-crowd and the most seasoned of jetsetters a smart but discreet hotel from which to enjoy London. Each of the spacious 45 rooms and suites offer views of Hyde Park, as does a spectacular Penthouse Suite featuring a spacious balcony with panoramic views over Hyde Park and Mayfair. A striking central staircase leads to the first floor featuring Bar 45, a library and a private media room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your 45 Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.