Visited this establishment during the Christmas period for drinks and snacks in the public bar area. The building itself from the outside is very Art-deco and looks wonderful, a stark contrast in design and look to its parent hotel The Dorchester which is opposite. Door staff very friendly and helpful. As you would expect from a hotel of this caliber it is very well finished in all areas, un-cluttered and you get a real feeling of class.
The bar area upstairs, which is long and narrow, benefits from great mood lighting, very comfortable bar stools and an amazing array of drinks. The cocktails are superb, with excellent attention to detail, food was first class. This is not a cheap place to visit and a place to go as a treat, especially if you are not a city banker ! Bar and waiting staff are first class, try the Kobe Beef sliders !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dorchester Collection’s latest hotel 45 Park Lane in exclusive Mayfair, London opened in September 2011 with Wolfgang Puck’s first venture in Europe, CUT at 45 Park Lane. Throughout the hotel, luxurious and contemporary interiors by New York based designer, Thierry Despont, provide a club-like feel. The chic hotel will offers London’s in-crowd and the most seasoned of jetsetters a smart but discreet hotel from which to enjoy London. Each of the spacious 45 rooms and suites offer views of Hyde Park, as does a spectacular Penthouse Suite featuring a spacious balcony with panoramic views over Hyde Park and Mayfair. A striking central staircase leads to the first floor featuring Bar 45, a library and a private media room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your 45 Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 45 Park Lane Hotel London
- 45 Park Lane London, England