Stayed here for one night only on New Years Eve but what a stay. We arrived early, well before normal check in time and not only was our room ready but we discovered we had been upgraded to a truly amazing Park Lane suite, very large and very stylish with great views over Park Lane and Hyde Park. All the furnishings and decor were beautiful and the bathroom was just stunning. All the staff we came across were very helpful and friendly. The hotel bar was stylish and the cocktails were excellent. We had a wonderful dinner at CUT (see separate review) and breakfast in the room was very good. I like to try different hotels when I visit London but I think I'll find it difficult to match this one.
- Also Known As:
- 45 Park Lane Hotel London
- 45 Park Lane Hotel
- 45 Park Lane London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dorchester Collection’s latest hotel 45 Park Lane in exclusive Mayfair, London opened in September 2011 with Wolfgang Puck’s first venture in Europe, CUT at 45 Park Lane. Throughout the hotel, luxurious and contemporary interiors by New York based designer, Thierry Despont, provide a club-like feel. The chic hotel will offers London’s in-crowd and the most seasoned of jetsetters a smart but discreet hotel from which to enjoy London. Each of the spacious 45 rooms and suites offer views of Hyde Park, as does a spectacular Penthouse Suite featuring a spacious balcony with panoramic views over Hyde Park and Mayfair. A striking central staircase leads to the first floor featuring Bar 45, a library and a private media room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your 45 Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.