My wife & I stayed here for a few days when we moved to London many months ago. We were not sure what to expect but were pleasantly surprised. While the rooms are the typical, small London spaces, they are well designed for a couple. Everything was nice and new. The location isn't great to catch a train though with London Bridge a 10-min walk away. However, there are plenty of places to eat nearby, some grocery stores and bus route C10 will take you directly to Victoria. The front desk staff was very helpful consistently which made a big difference as we were in the midst of a relocation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Go Native Bermondsey Street is just 10 minutes' walk from London Bridge Tube through Bermondsey Village, one of London's most up-and-coming, fashionable neighbourhoods. The floor-to-ceiling windows in each spacious apartment, with their neutral furnishings, provide natural light. When you're not entertaining or finishing off work, you'll find yourself discovering contemporary art galleries, stylish boutiques and buzzy restaurants. Other local attractions include the Fashion and Textile Museum, Tower Bridge, White Cube Bermondsey and nearby enchanting Southwark Cathedral, a place of worship for more than 1,000 years. Borough and Bermondsey Tube stations also connect you to the rest of London; or cross the Thames on foot to the City - a glance back and there's The Shard, reflecting light across the metropolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Go Native Bermondsey Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Think Bermondsey Street Hotel London
- Go Native Bermondsey Street London, England