“Excellent relaxing retreat” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Spas
Activities: Antiquing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Casa Spa is a sanctuary of calm within luxurious and tranquil surroundings. Our Turkish Bath and Arabian Hammam experiences feel like pure indulgence! No-one can deny a Hammam or Turkish Bath is a soothing and cleansing, sensual and practical experience.
London, UK
“Excellent relaxing retreat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have spent the morning there with my sister today. A great relaxing experience. We were greeted upon arrival with lovely Moroccan tea and all the treatments were explained to us. After getting changed, we were taken downstairs... and what a treat! Beautiful rooms with lovely decor, very clean and peaceful setting. Was like being abroad! We had refreshments served and even when our treatments finished, we were not asked to leave and relaxed in the beautifully decorated "chill out" area. Very friendly and hospitable, have told all my friends and I look forwards to going back for more!

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely visit with some friends. Brilliant experience and cozy In the heart of London.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Wonderful experience. Warm and friendly meet and greet on arrival. I have been coming for treatments for the last 4 years and I always leave happy, never disappointed. I would recommend Casa Spa to anyone looking for a couple of hours of sanctuary and pampering within a homey environment.
Truely lovely.......Harira

London
“I highly recommend this treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited Casa Spa this weekend for my first hammam experience and it was fantastic! The staff are wonderful - friendly and welcoming and very accommodating to individual needs. The actual hammam was beautifully decorated and a truly calming place. The treatments were administered with due diligence and did what they said - I felt sparkling and relaxed afterwards. A great convenvient location too with parking close by. I highly recommend the Spa and its facilities! Thanks so much Casa Spa :)

Visited April 2013
“Round 2 - absolutely brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

With it being my second time at the spa, I have to admit my love for it has grown more. The level of service is fantastic. The owner and the staff being as welcoming and helpful as ever really built the experience. My partner and I had returned to have the hammam treatment. It was a brilliant treatment that left my skin feeling so clean and redefined! My partner and I absolutely loved the experience and we will definitely be returning again! All the best

“Excellent experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

The customer service was great, the staff treated me well and took care of me. I took my girlfriend with me and she also said she enjoyed herself. We had the ham man treatment. I would advise every couple to try it out or you can even go there on your own. It was a lovely experience and we will definitely be coming back!