“Clean, affordable, delicious and great atmosphere. What else do we need?” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Soho Joe

Soho Joe
22 - 25 Dean Street, London W1D 3RY, England (Soho)
7534 134398
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #798 of 17,939 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Soho Joe is the product of a husband and wife team who both have more than twenty years experience in the catering industry. Open from early morning until late at night, Soho joe is an exciting new venture situated in the buzzing heart of Soho, serving a range of food and drinks at extremely affordable prices. All food is prepared daily on site so whether it be for a coffee made by one of their professionally trained barristas or a pizza made by one of their award winning pizzaiolos.
Montreal, Canada
“Clean, affordable, delicious and great atmosphere. What else do we need?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

When I marked Soho Joe as the restaurant to visit when in London (was not yet a Trip Advisory member but used the great info here) - I did not know how lucky I was to chose this one over many others as me and some friends decided to have some diners together and some separately so we could really "taste" the London food offers. To make the story short - I was on Soho Joe trial and the trial turned into a pleasure and besides great food, good laughs, drinks and atmosphere - I was lucky enough to meet Lenka from Iceland who accompanied (with her girlfriend Michael - no, she's not a boy - she's a girl ha ha ha) me and my friends till the end of our stay in London. Thank you London, Thank you Joe (you gotta try his Napoli pizza), thank you Trip Advisory and Thank you provision that prepared me a meeting with Lenka.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Oslo, Norway
“You need to go here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had the Capricosa pizza here twice. It is amazing. During my last trip in April 13 we had to enjoy the pizza on one of the chairs outside. I was a bit disappointed by their beer collection, but that was forgotten when the food was served.

Visited April 2013
“Cool and fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Great little pizza and burger place just off the beaten path in Soho. Decent food, cheap as chips and chilled atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Worst burger I've ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Came here for lunch for their £5.00 burger and fries special on Wednesdays. I got take-away no longer than two minutes later I was handed my lunch. Well it takes longer than two minutes to cook a hamburger patty and the result was a pink and cold hamburger. The outside of it was warm at best but after one bite into the middle it was apparent that it hadn't heated through. Not only can this make you sick but it's such a rookie mistake! They were clearly just trying to push out the orders asap without any concern for quality. I won't be going back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London
“Loud and over-priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Although as a Londoner you come to be expect to be ripped off to some degree, Soho Joe's have taken it to a new level. Your £3.50 bottle of beer will only be 284ml, not the 330ml you would expect. So it's really £4.06, and although that price is not unprecedented, the under-handed approach was not a good start. There is no draught beer. Burgers were dry and full of bits of bone which made me wonder what was in them. Mayonnaise tasted of nothing. The atmosphere was vibrant, but tables are packed so closely that overrall noise level is far too high, so that you end up shouting at your companions. Decor is slapdash and not in a stylish way, with the stairs occupied by unopened parcels and unused steel cabinets as though they had run out of storage space. I wish we'd gone elsewhere.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere