From the room, service to the food everything was awesome!
We stayed in a junior suite so this is based off that
1. Thermal floors ( awesome)
2. Marble - looks amazing
3. shower - The rain type shower was awesome and the shower was large.
4. Huge walk in closet
6. Everything was perfectly clean and service was top notch
The bars and restaurants were also great, Basoon bar takes the cake. Great cocktails and very knowledgeable bar tenders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 294 exceptionally designed and spacious bedrooms and suites, among the largest in London, offering outstanding views of the River Thames, London Eye and Trafalgar Square. A specialty seafood restaurant, a modern British restaurant, a destination bar and a world class Spa, ESPA Life at Corinthia. Corinthia Hotel London will offer guests a lavish retreat in timeless beauty in a historic yet vibrant location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Corinthia Hotel London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corinthia Hotel London England