“Great atmosphere!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Apollo Victoria Theatre

Apollo Victoria Theatre
Wilton Road, London SW1V 1LG, England (Pimlico)
0844 826 8000
Biddulph, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We went to watch wicked here! I have to say it was amazing!!!!
However, the drinks and food were an almightly rip off. £20 for three drinks, I nearly fainted!!!! It almost spoils the experience if I am honest. I knew they would be expensive but that is crazy!!

• Turkish first
Woking, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Evening well spent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Came to London to watch "Wicked!" with my mother, have to say it was an excellent choice. Sadly we only managed to get a seat in the upper section, which meant we only had a basic knowledge of what the characters looked like without renting a pair of binoculars for £1. The show itself was excellent, with the only downside being the huge queue for the toilets. I would recommend to any families out there!

11 attraction reviews
“Fun way to spend the evening!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My partner and I went to a showing of Wicked; we sat on the floor in row ZD. As the ticket agent indicated, all seats had a good view of the stage, and we did have an unobstructed view of the stage. Overall, it was fun, the story was a cute twist to the Wizard of Oz; I would recommend.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“Wicked was - well - wicked!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Special birthday treat for my daughter who has been wanting to see Wicked for years. The show was well worth it - lively, colourful, funny, sad and surprisingly thought provoking. Good seats in front stalls but the seats are no comfortable and toilet queues massive - go before you need to!

Dundee, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Wicked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The show was excellent as you would imagine, a nice twist on the Wizard of Oz. Thought that picking up the tickets at the theatre might be a problem but it wasn't

Visited March 2013