“Nothing Better” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chocolate Ecstasy Tours

Chocolate Ecstasy Tours
3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH, England (Soho)
+44 7981 809536
and up
Ranked #4 of 94 Food & Drink in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate chocolate experience and most delicious way to see London or Brighton! You don't have to be crazy about chocolate to enjoy these guided walking tours, but it is an extra special treat for a chocoholic. Founded in 2005 by leading Chocolate Expert and food judge Jennifer Earle who personally selects each venue and has a great relationship with all the places they visit. Tours are in small groups (no more than 12 guests). The guides are friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and keen to make sure you have an amazing time AND finish the tour completely full of chocolate. Expect to have great fun while tasting some incredible treats and learning about the local history. Tours run every Saturday, Sunday, some weekdays and private tours are available on request.
Alameda, California
“Nothing Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We looked at the other options for tours and are glad we chose this one. They were well informed, personable, and flexible for any minor changes/excursions. Our guide, Jennifer, even showed us some shops not originally on this tour so we could circle back afterwards. We never felt rushed at any place or walking to the next shop. Their relationship with the chocolate shops was excellent as well as all of them made us feel welcome. A definite must for all your visits to London!

Caterham, United Kingdom
“Chocolate lovers dream!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

My mother and I went on the tour yesterday. We went for both our birthdays. Our tour guide Lindsay was brilliant :) we started off with the best hot chocolate I have EVER had whilst we learnt the history of chocolate. I would highly recommend the tour for a gift or if you are a chocolate lover.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Indulgent, delicious and informative!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I know about chocolate, so my expectations of my tour were simply that I'd get to visit some of my favourite chocolate spots, but it turned out to be so much more. The shop owners take time to tell you about their chocolates, and the tour guides give you some of the history of the local area along the way. It's the perfect shared experience, if you want to learn about chocolate, or just see some of London's Landmarks in a different light. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Terrific tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I went to London with my 13-year-old daughter. I did not want to do standard tours, so I booked this as something I thought would be unique. It definitely was. There are multiple variations of the tour. We did the one that begins in Sloane Square. Our guide, Jennifer, was fabulous. Very friendly and easygoing, as well as an expert in all things chocolate. In the course of walking to the 4 chocolate shops and sampling the chocolates, Jennifer spoke to us about the neighborhoods and history. I cannot say enough great things about Jennifer and the tour. It was fun and relaxing at the same time, and I left with a lot of chocolate in my bag. I don't think my daugther and I will ever eat regular grocery store candy again. We are spoiled. Jennifer was also helpful in pointing out other shops on our map that were close to our hotel. If you love, or even just like, chocolate, book this tour!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Chelsea Chocolate Tour -- Exactly what I wanted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I love good chocolate and like to try local artisan chocolates when I travel. This is the first time I've tried a chocolate tour and I'm glad I did. Jennifer is a terrific guide. She is very knowledgeable about chocolate, the local chocolate scene, its history, and the chocolatiers we visited. It was fun to learn the story behind each shop. We visited a variety of shops, including the shops of a couple of renowned chocolatiers. In all cases, the quality of the chocolates we tasted was outstanding. Chocolate Ecstasy Tours clearly has a good relationship with the chocolate shops we visited. We felt welcome at each and were always given a range of samples. Some shops even offered a small discount. I will book another tour with Chocolate Ecstasy next I'm in London. I would highly recommend this tour to a friend.