“What a great tour !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chocolate Ecstasy Tours

Chocolate Ecstasy Tours
3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH, England (Oxford Street / Fitzrovia)
+44 7981 809536
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 1,022 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate chocolate experience and most delicious way to see London or Brighton! You don't have to be crazy about chocolate to enjoy these guided walking tours, but it is an extra special treat for a chocoholic. Founded in 2005 by leading Chocolate Expert and food judge Jennifer Earle who personally selects each venue and has a great relationship with all the places they visit. Tours are in small groups (no more than 12 guests). The guides are friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and keen to make sure you have an amazing time AND finish the tour completely full of chocolate. Expect to have great fun while tasting some incredible treats and learning about the local history. Tours run every Saturday, Sunday, some weekdays and private tours are available on request.
Dublin, Ireland
“What a great tour !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Would highly recommend taking this tour. We had a guide called Katie and she couldnt have been nicer. We did the Mayfair tour. I didnt know a great deal about chocolate before the tour commenced but by the time my wife and I finished the tour, we felt like connoisseurs ! The chocolates we got to taste along the way were amazing and we got to visit a great selection of chocolatiers. This was the highlight of our trip to London. We ended up buying a load of chocolate from the different places we stopped in. A tasty reminder of the great tour we had. Highly recommend this as the perfect way to start your trip to London!

Visited November 2012
chocolateguide, Owner at Chocolate Ecstasy Tours, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you thank you thank you! For this and all the other kind words you've said to others about the tours. I'm very grateful! And to Katie too! :-)

all the best to you and your wife and please let me know if you come to London again!

Jennifer xx

Bracknell
“Lovely trip to take on a weekend in London”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I am such a big chocolate fan I thought this would be a perfect tour to take and I was right. We went back in May and I can no longer remember the name of our tour guide but it was her first and she was very good. I was worried I wouldn't like the chocolate or have enough but by the end of the tour I was stuffed. The first place we visited was for hot chocolate and the restaurant itself was really cool. I would really recommend this tour to all chocolate lovers you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Gemma! I especially appreciate you coming back so many months later to write a review - that's very sweet! I hope we can stuff you with chocolate another time! :-)

Best wishes,

Jennifer x
London, United Kingdom
“wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I took my mother as a birthday treat and we were both thrilled with the tour. It was so friendly and intimate and our guide was incredibly knowledgable.
I thoroughly recommend it

Visited September 2012
Thank you for the lovely review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed it. We're all about smaller tours. I don't think chocolate deserves herds of people, so it's rare you'll find more than 10 people on our tours. I think it's much nicer if you get to speak to everyone individually. I'm glad it made a difference for you. :-)

Best wishes,

Bunbury, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Indulgent fun for chocoholics”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I did the Chelsea tour in the middle of September 2012 and had such a great time. The weather was poor - cold and rainy - but to be honest I really didn't mind because all I could think about was chocolate, and the areas we walked through were beautiful. Our tour group was only four people, which made for a nice, cosy social experience.

Our guide was Katie, and she was absolutely gorgeous - very knowledgeable, friendly, welcoming, chatty and so enthusiastic. It was also fantastic to see that the staff at the stores we visited were very involved and happy to talk about their trade and product.

Unfortunately I had to leave early as my friend's upset tummy of several days finally got the better of him, but I really enjoyed everything I got to experience.

Absolutely this is a must do for chocoholics. I think if I lived in London I'd go every month!

Visited September 2012
I'm sorry you had to leave the tour early! Thanks for still writing such a nice review and I'm glad you enjoyed it. We love Katie too, glad you agreed she's great. :-)

Hope you're enjoying the Summer in Australia!! (Yes, I am jealous! :-) )

Very best wishes,

Wellington, New Zealand
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I did the Chelsea tour and I had so much fun. The staff at the stores were friendly and the tour guide was lovely and knowledgeable. It was also really nice being able to walk through some really pretty parts of London. I would be more than happy to do others if/when I go back to London :) Definitely worth a try if you are a chocolate fan!

Visited September 2012
Thanks for the great review, Nikki! I hope you do come back and do more tours with us! I'd wait a little while though, it's snowing as I write this! :-)

Very best wishes,