“Hire Adrian for your London overview excursion” 5 of 5 stars
Review of London Tours by Taxi Private Tours

London Tours by Taxi Private Tours
111 Larkswood Road, London E49DU, England (Westminster / Belgravia)
+44 7958 212831
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 1,022 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: See London and its hidden treasures with a guide who knows London first hand. I am a London licensed black taxi driver and qualified City of London as well as a Black Taxi Guide. There are many tours to choose from on the website, including half day and All Day VIP Tours of London, Harry Potter Tours of London and Oxford. Also on the website are tours to Oxford/Cambridge/Bath/ Glastonbury/Stonehenge/Windsor/Hampton Court as well as tours to our beautiful Essex, Suffolk and Kent villages. I also offer celebration tours and can arrange balloons/banners etc. My very latest London black taxi has full air-con, wheelchair access and can take up to 6 passengers comfortably.
Chicago, Illinois
“Hire Adrian for your London overview excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Instead of taking a canned bus tour of London, my wife and I hired Adrian to give us an overview of London with our two teenage kids and he was excellent. He starts off by asking you what your interests are and what you have seen in London. Nothing is scripted and the tour often changes based on questioning and feedback discussed along the way. He was knowledgeable, friendlt and courteous catering to both things adults and kids wanted to see. We learned so much about the history of London that no other tour would give us. I highly recommend using Adrian.

Jon S

10 attraction reviews
“ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY WHEN IN LONDON!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is the second time that I have booked Adrian to visit London. I am only here for a couple of days as a quick pit stop on my way to Berlin.

I decided to book Adrian last minute to see the most interesting places that many of the Londoners never get to see. I count my blessings that he had the time.

You don't need Adrian to help you through Harrods or the museums but you do NEED him to show you the sights you could never dream of seeing without someone as knowledgeable as he is. This includes not only London's most interesting places but it even includes the best places to eat or a real pub that has great stories to tell.

I am meeting friends here today and I was literally going to book him yet another day so they could learn some of London's magic as well but he was already booked. But, as luck would have it, he is available on Thursday and we are jumping at that opportunity and I am now going to spend another day with my brain as a sponge to soak up some of his vast knowledge.

If you are visiting London, book Adrian ASAP and make your trip a really enjoyable journey. I promise you that you will be so happy you did. And, riding in his new Mercedes Benz taxi only adds to the treat. True comfort and class. There is a very good reason so many people give him rave reviews. Book him and join the club.

P.S. If you stop for anything to eat, take his suggestions as to where and then invite him to join you and his tales will make your meal so much more enjoyable.

Baden
“Exceeded our Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Adrian Rousseau was a charming, informative and entertaining ambassador to London. We had limited time during our layover, Adrian customized our tour to include all the traditional attractions and some of the highlights from the Harry Potter movies.
Adrian's narrative was polished and his timing was flawless, for the changing of the guards and the chiming of Big Ben. Adrian`s tour exceeded our expectations. We will recommend him to all our friends visiting London.

Visited January 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Layover Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Wonderful tour between flights. Perfect way for my kids to see a bit of London on their very first trip to Europe. Very informative, friendly and patient with 6 very tired passengers.

Richmond, Virginia
“The Best There Is!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We four family members enjoyed an excellent tour with an outstanding guide...Adrian Rouse...during the week between Christmas and New Year's. It was the first time in London for my 91 year old mother and one of my sisters, while the other two of us had visited previously. The day was dry and sunny...a bonus, to say the least. But the very best part was Adrian himself, who
provided history and insight as well as humorous stories throughout the four hour tour. Adrian is
professional and personable and we enjoyed him and our tour thoroughly. Looking forward to
a return trip!