“most wonderful experience.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of So SPA by Sofitel

So SPA by Sofitel
6 Waterloo Place, London SW1Y 4AN, England (Mayfair / St James's / Piccadilly / Green Park )
+44 (0)20 7747 2204
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #117 of 1,022 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Sofitel London St James is now further enhanced with a luxury spa, So SPA by Sofitel, with two highly prestigious brands from French cosmetology, Carita and Cinq Mondes.Distributed over three floors, the original grade II listed building features high ceilings and natural daylight, providing the most spectacular backdrop for a spa. So SPA by Sofitel offers a unique and personalized experience.
“most wonderful experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I just spent the most amazing afternoon at the spa again. I visit So SPA around 3 times per year and it feels like a 5 hours holiday..! It's just amazing how much I look forward to every visit and how great I feel after. Robin the manager always looks after us very well and his team is simply perfect. I cannot recommend this place enough. I can't wait to go back!!

Visited June 2014
N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Madam,

I thank you for your excellent feedback!

I am very happy to hear about your most enjoyable experience at So-SPA. Indeed Robin and his team genuinely love to pamper and to look after all of their guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back with our undivided attention in our haven of peace.

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely staff and facilities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My sister took me here as a treat and we had such a lovely time. Well worth using the spa facilities. Had a lovely afternoon tea. Only wish it could have been longer!

N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Madam,

I am truly glad to hear that you and your sister have had a lovely time in our So-SPA.

We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you both on many other occasions.

4 attraction reviews
“Lovely for a spa day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We came for Valentines day & its lovely for a spa getaway. Very classy, lovely staff & a beautiful ambience. The prices are a little on the expensive side but it was a one off experience. Parking could be a problem on a weekday, Would recommend.

I am glad to hear that you and your fiance have treated yourselves for Valentine's in our So-SPA and have had such a pleasant time.

We look forward to welcoming you back on many other occasions.

Bedford, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“The Best Spa Experience Ever !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Did not stay at this hotel, but did use the spa facilities for the day. OMG - wonderful. You get an idea of how the other half live. For £90 I had full access to the jacuzzi, hydro bath, relaxation room and a treatment. I chose the facial.

When you arrive staff lead to the changing rooms where you are provided with ultra white fluffy dressing gown and brand new white slippers.

My facial was for 1 hour and worth every hard earned penny. Head, neck, legs and foot massage also included in the treatment. The spa is very luxurious and was very warm on a cold winter's day.

Finish off your treat with a glass of Champagne! Cheers - we all work hard so why not!

When my hectic life calms down, I am definitely going back for more.

Thank you so much for pointing out your "wonderful" experience in our So-SPA! This is our utmost reward!

The So-SPA team is looking forward to pampering you again soon.

London, United Kingdom
“a relaxing experience in the heart of London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

A fantastic service, in a place where you feel to be the unique focus of the people around you. From great massage, to the serenity of the place, and the exceptional devotion of its management to the full satisfaction of its clients, I could not recommend more this spa

Visited April 2014
N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear guest,

I thank you for those words of praise!

I am truly glad to hear that you were enchanted with your experience at So-SPA. We indeed love to pamper and to indulge all of our guests. Good that you have very very much enjoyed it!

We look forward to many other visits of yours.