“Another satisfied customer!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 1,022 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Good day to you all! I am Laurence Summers, a professional qualified Blue Badge Tour Guide, who loves his work and is happy to cater tours to your desire. We can explore London and the UK by foot, public transport or in my six-seater car and Im comfortable with youngs, not so youngs and those in the middle! From Royal London to the Beatles, from Shakespeare to Harry Potter,Jack the Ripper to Sherlock Holmes or, if you prefer further afield, we can go to Stonehenge, Hampton Court, Bath or Windsor Castle to name but a few. Please contact me - details on this page - and/or have a look at my website and decide which of the many tours I offer you would like to do. My passion is my work so please come and make me work at my passion!
Scottsdale
3 attraction reviews
“Another satisfied customer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

My wife and I booked a full-day walking tour with Laurence based on the strength of these reviews and he delivered. We had requested a blend of standard London attractions and "off-path sights" and Laurence built a great general itinerary with plenty of flexibility. He knows his city well and enriched each site with his extensive knowledge. But it was his personable nature made the whole tour ridiculously "easy." We saw more in one day than we'd ever expected and had a better vacation because of Laurence.

Visited December 2014

Los Angeles, California
4 attraction reviews
“He deserves the good reviews.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

I like using guides when traveling with family and Laurence was as good as his reviews suggest. We used him for a full day in the country (Oxford, Blenheim Palace and a small town in the Cotswolds for lunch); and a 1/2 day in London (Westminster). The place he took us to in the Cotswolds was alone worth the price of the guide because only an insider would know about it. He picked a place that was charming and beautiful that everyone loved. We also had a great tour around Oxford and Blenheim so was a great day. He was also great with the kids in Westminster engaging everyone in conversation and making it and educational/participatory experience (not just a lecture). Guides are expensive but Laurence is worth it.

Visited November 2014
West Vancouver, Canada
“There is only one Laurence Summers!👍👍👍👍👍”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

If you are looking for a tour guide of London, you need not look further! Laurence is the man.
He has an uncanny ability to sum up the needs and interests of his clients. Whatever your desires
and wish lists might be, Laurence will plan a day that is custom suited to you. Our family (my husband and 12 year old son) had the perfect walking day tour with Laurence. Without question he
has an extensive knowledge of London, but what makes him special is his sincerity . He loves his profession and wants to share his passion for London with you. Laurence quickly becomes your friend not just a tour guide. What more could you ask for? Thank you Laurence for creating a very memorable day for our family. Cheers.

Visited July 2014
Pensacola, Florida
10 attraction reviews
“Best Decision We Made!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014

My husband and I traveled to London for the first time at the end of September, and since we were only going to be in London for two days before traveling north to visit family, we decided a tour guide might be a good idea. And it WAS!! After doing a thorough search on trip advisor, we discovered Laurence! So glad we did! He is not only completely professional and knowledgable, but he is so friendly and warm as well! He was always very prompt at returning emails while we were in the planning stages of our trip, and then he was delightful to be with for the full day tour we booked with him on September 27, 2014. He was full of great suggestions and helpful tips too! Since we were trying to see as much as possible in the short time we had, Laurence was a lifesaver in helping us map out the most important sites we wanted to see, both, time-wise and logistically. It was well worth the money to have Laurence help us navigate the city and the transportation system. We walked but also used the tube and busses. And it was a pleasure to get to know Laurence too. It really helped enrich our experience in London! By the end of the day with Laurence, we felt we had made a friend. :) If we ever get back to London, we will not hesitate to ask Laurence to be our tour guide again! Thank you, Laurence!!!

Visited September 2014
Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“First Rate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Many thanks to Laurence for making our first trip to London such a memorable one! His full day walking tour gave us a chance to see as many sites as possible in the short time we had in London, His knowledge and passion for the history of London was truly impressive. I highly recommend him to anyone wishing to experience a first rate experience in London.

Visited August 2014

Been to Laurence Summers Tour Guide? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Laurence Summers Tour Guide, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.