“Incredible tour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 1,022 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: I am a fully qualified, Blue Badge Tourist Guide based in London. I have wide experience of guiding individuals,family groups, tour groups and groups of students of all ages around the iconic sites of London and locations within easy reach of London such as: Oxford, Stratford, Bath, Windsor etc. I would be delighted to welcome you to this fantastic city and to ensure that you have the best possible experience whilst on your trip. Using a Blue Badge Guide ensures the quality of service that you will enjoy and you should be wary of "Free Tours" (they often aren't!) and "Fully Qualified" without the Blue Badge or naming their qualification, from other guides. Please check out my website to see how I can work with you on making your trip to England the very best experience it can be!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
“Incredible tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

As part of my study abroad experience I, along with 14 classmates, were lucky enough to have three tours with John. We went all over London and nearby areas with the program but the three places we went with John leading the way were, by far, the best. His knowledge was vast and he was happy to answer any questions, which I took full advantage of. During our tour of Westminster Abbey and St. Paul's I couldn't help but laugh at all the people with audio tours because there is no way they were getting the same quality of information John provided. I would highly recommend him to my friends or family if they visited.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had the pleasure of having John as a guide on a few different occasions for sites including Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's, and Oxford. He was an amazing guide and combined history, humor, and additional fun facts about the location to make the tour an overall fun and educational experience. I learned so much from his tours that I would not have been able to get otherwise and I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a guide in the London area!

London, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“touring London and Oxford with John~!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We all loved you John!! Such an entertaining, friendly, sociable and knowledgeable tour guide! You will love all the captivating stories he has tell you about the biggest English monuments!

London, United Kingdom
“Great Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I am studying abroad this semester in England but am from the States and John was the guide of our group around some parts of London and Oxford. He was excellent. He was so knowledgeable on the history as well as a lot of little tidbits which were really interesting. He is also very personable, funny and friendly and an overall great guide around London. He was able to show us around Westminster Abbey and St Paul's Cathedral as well as walking tours of Fleet Street, Parliament and Oxford. Great experience!

New York City, New York
“NO MORE PLAQUES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Four hours of history and I didn't read one plaque!
My experience without John:
son and mom enter historical site, disoriented and bumping into other disoriented tourists, son grumbling, mom rushing to read plaque, gather information, reiterate to son and keep son engaged, son rushing to get to next plaque and closer to exit, son and mom argue a little and both exhausted leave.
Don't let this happen to you....a tour with John is engaging, effortless and enjoyable.
He is truly a guide!