“above and beyond x” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SANDEMANs NEW London Tours

SANDEMANs NEW London Tours
Covent Garden | Between the Apple Store and Laduree., London WC2E 8RF, England (Covent Garden)
+44 305 105 0030
and up
Ranked #1 of 472 Tours & Activities in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour of London, which allows everyone, no matter of budget, to fully discover the most visited city in Europe. Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during an intriguing, 2.5 - 3 hour English or Spanish language overview walking tour. The Free Tour starts daily at 11 AM & 1 PM by Wellington Arch
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“above and beyond x”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This guy knows his history. Had an excellent time touring London, loads of amazing sites to see. Also I was blown away by how much passion and knowledge Greg has

Visited January 2013

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
“Jolly good time in London love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had the best time in London with Gregg as my tour guide. I feel like I got to experience London in a whole new way, super memorable and full of fresh information - not your usual boring guided tour at all!
Definitely would recommend Sandemans New London tours to anyone visiting London for the first (or even second or third) time! I will always have a special place in my heart for London.
Chip chip cheerio!

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Thank-you Sonja”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Sonja our guide was the best I've had in many years of travelling. A born story teller, she infused English History with life. She was entertaining, incredibly informative and had some quirky facts and stories that made spending three hours with her a huge pleasure.
Big Thank-yous!

“excellent tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had always been sceptical about walking tours and have always preferred to use the bus tours, but a friend persuaded me to give it a go and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. Our guide Greg was entertaining and extremely informative and I would certainly recommend sandemans walking tours to anyone visiting London, I had a great time!

Visited October 2013
“An enjoyable and informative way to explore and learn about London's past and present.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Highly personable and informative to see the great capital of London by foot. Greg (our guide) is highly knowledgable of London and make the tour interesting and enjoyable. I would highly recommend giving it a go.