“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of H10 London Waterloo

You added H10 London Waterloo to your Saves list
H10 London Waterloo
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   284 to 302 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8RQ, England (London Bridge)   |
Ranked #133 of 1,049 Hotels in London
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great hotel in a great location, just a few minutes walk to Waterloo station.

The decor is very relaxing and the staff are very helpful... and all Italian.

Will definitely go back for the service, the breakfast, and the excellent value for the location.

Room Tip: 11th floor view was amazing.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
H10HLW, Guest Relations Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback about your recent stay at the H10 London Waterloo.

We are glad to know that you liked our hotel, its decoration, its breakfast and the staff. We strive to provide the best customer service and make you feel like at home.

Indeed, we are really well located, in the heart of the Southbank area, at about 10 minutes walk from the London Eye.

Hoping to see you again!

Miguel Magdalena

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (355)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We came from Canada and were very pleased. Lovely breakfast. Sparkling wine at check in. Room with Tea facilities and refrigerator and big bathtub. We were on the road side on the second floor and could hardly hear the road noise - rooms 209 and 211. Closet and storage was a bit sparse. Otherwise nice and modern. Nothing worn looking. No conditioner or face cloth (the English call them flannels so bring your own. Room was typical European size. Staff super helpful. Didn't get an early check in after overnight flight which was tough but not their fault as we wanted a low floor. They kept our luggage and we went out to see London. Never used the North Lambeth Tube, always Waterloo and it was about five or six long blocks away. Went for dinner to the Laughing Gravy around the corner and it was goo.

Room Tip: Much was made of street noise. That didn't bother us and we were on the second floor. We notice...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
H10HLW, Guest Relations Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback about your stay with us. We are glad to know that you had a great time.

We would like to express our gratitude about your words regarding the breakfast, the room and the staff. We strive to give the best customer service, with a lovely breakfast including a vast selection of products.

We are located in the Southbank area near Waterloo, very well located for a London sight seen.

Hope to see you again at the H10 London Waterloo!

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Have just returned from H10 in Waterloo. Great hotel, staff all very friendly, nothing too much bother for them. Lovely touch glass of bubbly on arrival. Rooms very clean and well appointed. Fabulous breakfast. Will definitely recommend to my friends.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for sharing the delightful feedback regarding your recent visit to the H10 London Waterloo Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you had a lovely time at the hotel and that you enjoyed the little touches, such as the welcome glass of cava upon your arrival. We also aim to provide the best breakfast in London and I am delighted to hear that this lived up to your expectations.

We hope to see you again on your next visit!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This hotel took me by surprise. The location was excellent for my needs, very close to the Waterloo station. Room spacious and breakfast great. Staff very helpful and a clean room.

I need to go soon to Berlin and already have my eyes on the H10 hotel there.

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your visit to the H10 London Waterloo Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that the hotel took you by surprise and that it lived up to your expectations, as we strive to provide the highest level of service to all our guests.

Uppsala, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This was my third stay at the H10 Waterloo!
and it´s over all a very good hotel with nice rooms and helpful, serviceminded and nice stuff.
Good beds and a BIG breakfast buffe there you can find everything, much much better than many others hotels in London.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit to the H10 London Waterloo Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that this is your 3rd visit to the hotel and that you have found the service and breakfast to be of a very good standard. We strive to provide the best breakfast and a high level of service, and I am delighted to hear that this lived up to your expectations.

See you on your next visit!

Warm regards,

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights during valentines day weekend, was more of a weekend getaway to London. We chose this hotel with a package, so overall we don't really know how much we paid exactly to the hotel.

We requested for higher floor / city view, our request was filled so it was a plus.

Staff:
-staff was really friendly and willing to help at times, during the day staff was really willing, but as it got closer to evenings, staff seemed a bit relentless and not as eager to help. e.g. i approached the front desk wanting to ask a question, the one and only agent was on the phone, while an older gentlemen (i assume manager) was standing beside him, I was about to ask a question and he said "my colleague will assist you" and continued to stand there staring around. Also, I called the reception during day and night, day time again staff was really willing to help, night time staff would pick up the phone saying "good morning" and would answer my questions saying I'm not too sure I will get back to you.

Rooms
- small, but i guess that is london, overall rooms were really clean and nice and organized,
Downfall
- I found a piece of hair on the hand soap holder
- As well, on my last night, the pipes near the doors wouldn't stop making a sound as if water was running through them, I could not sleep at all, didn't bother to call reception as it was Midnight, I was in bed already, they would just move me to another room with all my luggage etc...no need for such a hassle, would've taken at least 30 minutes which I had to wake up at 6AM for my flight.

Note:
- Internet was fast, free, and amazing, downfall, I had 2 phones, an ipad, my partner also had 2 devices, the user / pw only supports two devices, we had to call multiple times during our stay to ask for new user / pw for the internet.

Room Tip: Request for higher floors and city view, our request was filled.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing the H10 London Waterloo Hotel for your stay and to share the much valued feedback.

We strive to provide the highest level of service and the most comfortable rooms, and I do apologise if this did not live up to all of your expectations. I have passed on this information to the relevant departments, who would also like to apologise and will improve on these for all future guests.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I stayed for 5 nights at the H10 in Waterloo.

From checking in to leaving I had no problems at all. The staff were all friendly; the restaurant manager and I quickly discovered a joint wine interest and helped me explore the wine list - do try the unusual Spanish wines they having including one from Tenerife.

The rooms are clean, tidy and stylish. The bathroom was spotless and refreshed daily. As with lots of hotels, I wish there were a few more power sockets for the mirriad of devices I seem to take but I always find a way of coping. Not the largest room I've ever had but plenty of storage space and I didn't feel cramped. But if your only sleeping there why pay for space you won't use. the free wifi was always quick and good, although you do have to remember to ask for a new ID and password each day.

Breakfasts were excellent; done with a Spanish twist which worked well. Plenty of food from fruit and cheeses to Cooked items and sweet pastries. I only ate once in the restaurant for dinner; the octopus was very good, again stylishly presented, and the pigs cheeks unusual but delicious.

All in all, a stylish place to stay, well situated for the South Bank area with efficient, friendly service. I'd certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Higher up rooms seem to be quieter. Remember to beta new WIFI ID each day
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
H10HLW, Guest Relations Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your valued feedback regarding your last stay with us.

We thank you all your compliments about our rooms, the breakfast and the staff of the hotel. We strive to provide the best customer service and a fantastic buffet breakfast with more than 100 different products.

Thanks for your words about our gastronomy, the Three O Two Restaurant preserves the best of the Spanish gastronomy with a modern and stylish touch.

We are located in the vibrant Southbank area, a very central position to spend some days in London.

And if you are planning to come back, why not to register in our Club H10 to get more advantages in your future visits to all the hotels of our company.

Miguel Magdalena

Been to H10 London Waterloo? Share your experiences!