My wIfe and I stayed at H10 for a 2 night mid week break to take in some of the sights of London we had not visited since we were both kids. The hotel is conveniently located a 10 minute walk south of Waterloo station , it to us about 35 minutes to walk to Picadily Circus.
Our double room was clean and more than adequate, all the toys expected of a modern hotel, we did not eat in the hotel as we had pre-booked restaurants for our evening dinners and did think £17pp for breakfast a little expensive if you were not on an expense account .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 London Waterloo is situated in the well known Waterloo Road, 5 minutes away from Waterloo Tube Station. The hotel has 177 guest rooms (135 Standard Double Bedrooms, 41 Deluxe Bedrooms and 1 Suite) and is equipped with all services common to our H10 City Hotels (including a large selection of products on our Breakfast Buffet, A la Carte Restaurant, Lobby Bar with Business Corner, GYM and a Health and Beauty Area located on the 8th floor). There are also 4 fully equipped meeting rooms as well as COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Otel, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England