I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights for business and have to say that I had an amazing stay.
Being a seasoned traveller and have stayed in a number of London establishments, I have to state that this is the best hotel I have stayed in. Everything from the politeness, friendliness, professionalism of all staff was simply outstanding!
Dining - breakfast and evening meal was also exceptional. I was able to book on an half board basis and the value was incredible!!!
The only downside was being able to hear traffic noise in my room, however, you are in central London and this to a certain degree is to be expected. However, my experience was that fantastic, that the noise was a very minor issue.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel
- H10 London Waterloo England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 London Waterloo is situated in the well known Waterloo Road, 5 minutes away from Waterloo Tube Station. The hotel has 177 guest rooms (135 Standard Double Bedrooms, 41 Deluxe Bedrooms and 1 Suite) and is equipped with all services common to our H10 City Hotels (including a large selection of products on our Breakfast Buffet, A la Carte Restaurant, Lobby Bar with Business Corner, GYM and a Health and Beauty Area located on the 8th floor). There are also 4 fully equipped meeting rooms as well as COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.