Decent 'trendy' hotel with average amenities (wifi, flat screen tv, gym) for a 3 star hotel. However, there are very limited dining options nearby and the hotel restaurant is terrible. The staff does not speak or understand English very well and the cleaning crew does not respect the Do not disturb sign. The rooms get very hot even with the window open. It's impossible to catch a can unless you order ahead of time so be prepared to walk atleast a mile to the Tube to find anything decent in the way of food or transport options. If you are only staying one night and you are not picky, it will do. But if you can, stay elsewhere!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 London Waterloo is situated in the well known Waterloo Road, 5 minutes away from Waterloo Tube Station. The hotel has 177 guest rooms (135 Standard Double Bedrooms, 41 Deluxe Bedrooms and 1 Suite) and is equipped with all services common to our H10 City Hotels (including a large selection of products on our Breakfast Buffet, A la Carte Restaurant, Lobby Bar with Business Corner, GYM and a Health and Beauty Area located on the 8th floor). There are also 4 fully equipped meeting rooms as well as COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your H10 London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 London Waterloo Hotel London
- H10 London Waterloo England