My partner and I stayed in this hotel from the 25/08/12-26/08/12 (one night). I booked this for my partner's birthday and we had a truly enjoyable stay, and were sad to be leaving after only one night!
STAFF/CUSTOMER SERVICE: On the whole the staff were pleasant and helpful, and all had a professional attitude. When we first arrived at the check-in desk, the receptionist asked us whether we would like to add breakfast to our stay (despite the fact that I had paid for a package which includes breakfast). After I explained this to the member of staff he soon confirmed that we had in fact already paid for breakfast. The woman working in the Spa was very friendly and helpful, and during breakfast the next morning we received pleasant service from all of the staff.
BREAKFAST: The breakfast buffet had a great variety of foods to choose from, all of which we tried was of a good standard.
SPA/POOL: We did not have any spa treatments due to the short duration of our stay, however the pool, sauna and steam room were excellent. The room for all of these facilities was very relaxing and romantic, and during the quiet hours (early morning and late afternoon) it was a perfect place to unwind after a busy day of shopping in the city centre.
OUR ROOM: The room we were given was incredibly spacious and very modern. There was an exercise bike in the corner of our room, an iPod docking station, TV and a big sofa which added a really luxurious feel to the room. We had both a bath and a shower in the bathroom which was a lovely quality, and there were two choices of lighting which we felt added a special touch to the room. The bed was also very comfortable and we heard no sound from the train station nearby.
I was very satisfied with the quality of this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. I would recommend this hotel for couples and friends seeking a few days of relaxation, however be aware that the hotel is a 10 minute walk from the nearest tube station (Battersea Park).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel and Spa is a 4 star hotel in Chelsea, London, servicing both the business and leisure traveler. The hotel is ideally located in the prestigious development of Chelsea Bridge Wharf, one of the most affluent and fashionable new developments in Chelsea. Alongside the banks of the Thames River and close to one of London’s original public parks, the Battersea Park, with spectacular gardens and lakes ideal for outdoor relaxation and entertainment. Its location makes it one of the best hotels in London offering guests the convenience of the City Center atmosphere, combined with a tranquil and scenic setting. The hotel in Chelsea Bridge offers 216 spacious and modern air-conditioned rooms above average in size for luxury hotel rooms in London. Guest comforts include an LCD TV and iPod docking station, private bathrooms with separate bath and shower facilities and tea/coffee making service. An expertly designer Spa offers the very best in spa and beauty therapy including an indoor heated pool, sauna and steam room with a relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel And Spa London
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa London England