I have just returned with my Boyfriend from a perfect 2 night stay at the beautiful Pestana Chelsea Bridge. I cannot reccommend this hotel enough.
Upon arriving staff were friendly and helpful. As it was for my 21st Birthday, We were upgraded to Executive Suite which was absoloutly stunning and had a great view over London. The room was very spacious and completely spotless, with a HUGE comfy kingsize bed & leather sofa as well as an excercise bike and full mini-bar.
The swimming pool located on the lower floor of the hotel is outstanding and I would highly recommend to check the spa facilities. We have never felt so relaxed in the stunning and peaceful setting. We ate breakfast each morning and was more than pleased with the huge amount of choice from full english to cerials and porridge. We also had one evening meal at the hotel, and whilst a little pricey, we thoroughly enjoyed.
The hotel is located opposite to Battersea Park with lots of green space and amazing botanic garden. We spent a whole day taking in this beautiful park. We found the location perfectly fine - A 15 minute walk from Sloane Square or a 2 minute bus journey which I would reccommend if you have luggage. The area was very peaceful and Chelsea Bridge at night is a must see.
I wouldn't have wanted to stay anywhere other than the Pestana. Loved my time there and really hope to return as soon as possible - Thank you so much!
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel And Spa London
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa London England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel and Spa is a 4 star hotel in Chelsea, London, servicing both the business and leisure traveler. The hotel is ideally located in the prestigious development of Chelsea Bridge Wharf, one of the most affluent and fashionable new developments in Chelsea. Alongside the banks of the Thames River and close to one of London’s original public parks, the Battersea Park, with spectacular gardens and lakes ideal for outdoor relaxation and entertainment. Its location makes it one of the best hotels in London offering guests the convenience of the City Center atmosphere, combined with a tranquil and scenic setting. The hotel in Chelsea Bridge offers 216 spacious and modern air-conditioned rooms above average in size for luxury hotel rooms in London. Guest comforts include an LCD TV and iPod docking station, private bathrooms with separate bath and shower facilities and tea/coffee making service. An expertly designer Spa offers the very best in spa and beauty therapy including an indoor heated pool, sauna and steam room with a relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.