“Couldn't be better!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Arch London

You added The Arch London to your Saves list
The Arch London
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 Great Cumberland Place | Marble Arch, London W1H 7FD, England (Marylebone)   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #14 of 1,065 Hotels in London
“Couldn't be better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We returned to The Arch for another short get away and it was perfect yet again. Not only is the restaurant incredibly delicious, the service was great and our room was extremely comfortable. Luxury is an understatement!!! I also loved the products in the bathroom. We will be back again soon I hope!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear JoPo14,

Thank you for staying with us again and for sharing your feedback of your visit on Tripadvisor.

Your support is much appreciated and I hope you will be back soon so we can look after you and make The Arch your home away from home in London.

With warmest personal regards,

Michael

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Fishguard, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stay at the Arch from time to time on business. The staff are always courteous and helpful.
I often arrive late at night after a long journey, check in is swift and straightforward. Valet parking a godsend!

Room service is prompt and delicious.

Rooms are spacious and comfortable.

I stay in hotels every week throughout the UK, and this is one of the best.

Room Tip: Rooms at back are quietest.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Krissie D,

Best compliment we can get is your return visit!

Thank you for your support and for sharing your comments.

Please let me know personally if I can be of assistance in the future and the team and I hope you will come back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was our second stay at The Arch, after we loved it so much the first time. It certainly didn't disappoint the second time around and the familarity only served to add to the experience. We will definitely be coming back again!

Everything about this hotel oozes quality and class, from the sumptuous furniture to the impeccable service of the staff. Nothing is too much trouble. The location was ideal for a weekend break in the city with a 30 second walk to the shops and bustling restaurants of the west end to a quick hop to theatre land for a night out.

Can't wait to return again hopefully next year.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jaminp,

Thank you for sharing your lovely comments for staying with us as a return guest.

The time you have taken to post your views of your visit on Tripadvisor is noted and appreciated and the team and I hope we will be able to welcome you back again soon.

With warmest personal regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

What an amazing hotel! The service was fantastic. The staff were amazing & nothing was too much trouble.

As it was my birthday we were upgraded to a suite on arrival & it was a great room with some fantastic touches. The little cakes & birthday card from the manager was especially nice!

The bed was amazingly comfortable & leaving it was tough.

I guess the only thing negative was breakfast wasn't included & was a pricey add on!

Living in London I rarely stay in hotels in my own city but tempted to head back here again soon...

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear bigbadkevsta,

Thank you for the lovely review and for celebrating your birthday with us. The team and I are delighted you enjoyed the hotel and our facilities.

Come and stay with us from time to time as a treat and please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.

Ellon, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Beautiful, clean, well appointed hotel that is so central. Its within 5 mins walk of Marble Arch tube station and Oxford Street and backs onto Hyde Park and Park Lane. That said it was so quiet, our room faced the street so I was a little worried it may be noisy but not a thing. The Nespresso machine is a lovely home from home touch in the room and the other touches such as the tv in the bath and the night light in the bathroom were appreciated.
Staff that we interacted was polite and helpful.
We ate at the Hunter restaurant for a lite bite and a breakfast, both if which were great.
We noted an issue with the draining of bath water and a slight leak from the shower head that had caused the plaster to become wet (for their own maintenance) and we found vouchers for 2 x FOC cocktails and an offer of a room upgrade. We took the cocktails and declined the room upgrade - it really didnt warrant that. Loved my stay - great memories for a 40th birthday in London town.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear Fiona M,

Thank you for the 5star feedback and many belated congratulations on your 40th birthday. The team and I are pleased you enjoyed your visit and the facilities of The Arch.

I am sorry about the frustration regarding the issues in your bathroom but I am glad the team dealt with it efficiently and with a sincere desire to turn this situation around.

Please do let me know whenever you are planning to return, I would be delighted to personally look after your booking.

Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Second time we stayed at this lovely hotel and the experience was just as good this time.

Can't fault anything - impeccable and excellent service. Perfect location right near the Marble Arch Underground.
The room was very comfortable, stylish and clean.

Internet access is good and the complimentary soft drinks is a very nice touch. Love the Nespresso machine, and the TV in the bath :)
Will defenitely be back again!

Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear CL,

Thank you for the lovely feedback and for your return visit. Your support is noted and appreciated.

Please do let me know personally if I can be of assistance for any future stays in London.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed for a brief few nights here a while ago, and our stay was brilliant.
We shall be back, and I also recommend getting to know all the helpful staff. They are a credit to the hotel and obviously are passionate for what they offer to all us guests.

I personally thanked the General manager for our stay when we were leaving.

Highly regarded place, and truly worth it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Brett P,

Thank you again for your lovely comments and for sharing your feedback on tripadvisor.

Your support is noted and appreciated and the team and I hope you will be back soon.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.

Michael

Been to The Arch London? Share your experiences!