My partner and I stayed at the Rafayel in early August 2010. I booked two nights and contacted the hotel and asked if they could do anything to make it special as it was my mans 40th birthday. I was stunned when they upgraded our room, provided beautiful cup cakes wine and a card plus a discount in the restaurant. So impressed was I that I booked a further night.
The staff are exceptional, the rooms are big, luxuriously fitted with thick carpets, multi jet shower and one of the most comfortable beds I've ever stayed in. The entertainment system was state of the art and the view was whilst not brilliant better than many I have seen in London.
The only thing which lets the hotel down a little is the location in that you aren't close to an underground but there is a free shuttle service which takes you to the overground station so it's no hardship.
The restaurant was a bit slow and the vegetarian options were very limited. My partner had a beautiful steak and still talks about it now.
I would definitely go back to this hotel and have recommended it to my friends. I would love to stay there again!!
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 65 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.00 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.