We stayed at the Rafayel because we were going to Earls Court and it is very handy. We had a great room overlooking the Thames, which although not huge was a quirky shape and beautifully appointed with an amazing shower room. How refreshing from the bog standard rectangle shaped bedroom that you find in a lot of hotels. There is a fabulous Spa, sauna, steam room, gym and jacuzzi and with some half price spa treatments I was in heaven. We ate in the restaurant, sitting on the terrace watching the sun set and it was wonderful. The food was quite simply delicious, an extensive selection of English and Asian food but not that awful "fusion" cooking which is the fashion. There are proper Indian dishes and proper English dishes not mixed up together. My husband is vegetarian and had a fantastic meal - the side order of onion bhajis were simply the best we have ever eaten and the creme brulee dessert - mmmmmmmmmm! At the moment food is half price for guests - and in our opinion you will not find better value and quality in London! The staff were all extremely helpful, and attentive and there is on-site secure underground parking (payable) which is useful. We absolutely LOVE this hotel and will definitely be returning. Just one small thing though, the hotel ordered us a taxi and we were really overcharged £12 to do 1.8 miles so if you need a taxi agree the price first!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 65 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.00 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England