I reserved 2 Amazon rooms for June 05 2010 and I have to say after reading the hotels website and reviews, I was very excited about trying this hotel - we usually stay at the Mayfair in London - but we fancied a change. The valet was easy and lets be honest - £10 in London? unheard of! Check in was effortless, when I got to my room a member of house keeping was around and came in with me to show me everything and put all of my luggage on the stand. The room walls were 50% windows floor to ceiling with thing blinds which were great plus huge black-out curtains. The mini-bar was remarkably reasonable and was enjoyed lets say! and we had a partial view of the Thames which I loved. It is such a good and rare experience to walk into a hotel room nowadays and think WOW, this is exactly what happened. The bathroom is the most modern, tasteful and expensively finished I have seen in a very long time - and lord knows I want that shower at my house - fantastic! The bed was a large King and lets just say - I have emailed the hotel to find out which Hypnos bed it is as we are now looking at buying on. Crisp white sheets and very comprehensive TV system, our iPods hooked up in their Pure sound system the was piped into the bathroom. Well done Rafayel - we will be staying again and you have been highly recommended to alot of people already. I have changed my hotel view of London and now prefer to see the Thames and have the tranquillity that comes with it.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 65 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.00 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.