I wanted to treat me and my boyfriend to a weekend in a hotel after working long hours all week. After looking at all the options i decided to go for Rafayel because of the location, how modern it was and because of the good rates at the time.
The check in was very qwick and i was shown straight to my room after paying. I was offerd if i would like any bags carried, the desk clerk was very freindly and asked how i was (general chit chat) . I was actually already very happy with my choice from just stepping out of the lift and already thought the hotel had the wow factor. The corridors were covered in the thickest bounciest carpets, leather sofas, large tvs on da walls and this was all before id even seen my room.
The room was amazing and i didnt expect so much space in the room we had a massive bed which felt much larger then a queen size, a sofa, table, 32in flat screen tv,mini bar, celing to floor windows,a huge bathroom with a double shower with jets and a bath with a tv but didnt work at the time because of the soft opening.
The restaurant served very nice food and would highly reccommend the steak and rafayel special if you like cocktails plus if your staying in the hotel you get 20% off which was handy as prices wernt cheap. It also overlooked the river thames.
The Hotel has loads of other services which are very handy and we used their next day dry cleaning on a shirt and was only somthing silly like £2 but was just nice to get back after work and it was there pressed and hanging in the wardrobe.
They also have a little cupcake store opposite the reception desk. £2 each for a cupake with all different flavour icing and decorated so nicely. lovely !!
Last but not least i just have to say the location is lovely the hotel is rite on the river thames and is perfect to take a long stroll or go for a morning jog. Also outside the hotel theres a bustop which the 170 bus will take you straight to Victoria station.
We loved this hotel sooo much that 2 weeks later we were back again and all the staff remembered us which was nice and upgraded our room for free.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and definitely will be returnig soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 65 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.00 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England