This hotel is great. My partner booked it for us as part of my 40th birthday celebration. Not only were we upgraded but there were cupcakes and flowers waiting for us when we got to our room. The size of the rooms is impressive for London, the staff are very friendly and the location is not far from the centre of things. We really enjoyed our stay and hope they keep the promotional prices going for a little while longer so we can come back again. Thank you Rafayel on the Left Bank for contributing to a fantastic landmark birthday celebration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 65 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.00 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England