We chose to have our wedding at the Hotel Rafayel. almost the minute we met the man in charge of organising our day we were happy. He was polite and friendly at all times. We also met the manager who was again both courteous and welcoming. The day itself was fantastic we were all made to feel very welcome. The service was top class and the food was fantastic. We had a number of small children and they were treated with respect as well understanding which is very important to parents and a very good sign.
My (new!) wife and also stayed in the hotel that night in a room that was in every way spectacular. We had a stunning view over the river not to mention heaps of space inside the modern and beautiful room. My only criticism was that given it is all so high tech it was sometimes hard to know which switch did what but its hardly something to be bothered about.
We were whisked in complete comfort, and free of charge, to Clapham Junction the next day.
This is a great hotel and the location should not put anyone off. Battersea is incredibly well connected and a stones throw from great restaurants both in Battersea and just over the bridge in Chelsea.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 65 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.00 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.