We stayed in hotel only one night, Hotel was very nice.
Receptionists seemed to be tired but profesional and nice and bellboy was fantastic and funny guy.
Room was large and very fancy. Bed has smaller size and it was too soft for me. We had some problems with conection of laptop and TV and we couldn´t set the aircondition. Bathroom was great. We realy enjoyed headshower and water masage.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 65 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.00 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.