A nice hotel, but not a luxury one. A good 4 star but not a 5 star. The staff were great, friendly, warm but formal. We stayed in the Yangtze room, nice, very clean and big but bare, nice partial view of the Thames but can also see an industrial storage/dump site. Beds were firm but very comfortable. It was like staying in a contemporary apartment. Room service was prompt, the food we thought was very good, great chunky chips.
The spa was very small, and the pool was cold. Although I would still recommend the spa. Good equipment. We would still recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 65 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.00 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England