“Terrific!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Tour
Ranked #20 of 1,022 Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Hairy Goat is a London photography walking tour company providing tours such as the non-instructional London Photography Mystery Tour, the instructional London Photography Tour, photography workshops and personal photography tuition. Each tour contains an element of the Mystery Tour as we go to unplanned locations. We discover the often un-noticed and unexpected treasures of London and the tours are aimed at people who like to take photographs and those who like to explore a city, while learning something about it. Group sizes are small, the tours are very interactive and lots of fun. For more details of Hairy Goat photography tours, plus photography workshops and personal tuition, please go to the website.
Lillesand, Norway
“Terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

On rare occasions you'll find incredibly talented, service minded, creative and fun to be with people. At Hairy Goat I was that lucky. Even though I have been to London on numerous occasions, I learned new ways to appreciate this metropole. Corinna from Hairy Goat gave me not only new insight to night photography and long exposure, but also great stories about London and todo's/places to visit to further explore this great city

I will go so far as to book them again on my next London visit.

Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“Excellent mystery tour with photography tips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Myself and one other person joined lovely Robert from Sligo for a mystery photography tour. Although I already knew the area quite well, I still learned lots and was given some excellent photography tips from Robert, a professional photographer himself. Came away enlightened and had a very enjoyable morning. Would recommend for so-so photographers, visitors to London and those who already live here but would like to see things they just hadn't noticed before.

Visited May 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“First rate tour, guide, and experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My friend and I took the Mystery Tour on April 24th, 2014 and thoroughly enjoyed it! Corrina was very friendly and welcoming. She explained so many wonderful things about the city and the areas we visited. Most importantly, she explained some basics about my point and shoot camera that I never understood before. ISO, light and shutter speed were all things beyond my grasp, but she made them simple to understand and my photos for the rest of the trip were vastly improved. I was HIGHLY impressed with Corrina and the tour and recommend it to all tourists and even to the most seasoned of Londoner. You won't regret it!

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Warm and friendly photography tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I went on an instructional tour and found Corinna to be very warm, friendly and sensitive to the interests and needs of those on the tour. She explained the technical aspects of photography in simple and easy to understand terms, and led the tour group through various "photographic exercises" along the tour. This enabled everyone to try new things. She also gave useful tips on framing and composition. She keeps the tour group small (there was only 4 of us) and gives everyone individual attention. It's a great way to spend a couple of hours, I highly recommend it!

Visited April 2014
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Still finding value with Hairy Goat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

It's been 6 months now since we visited London, and joined Corinna in one of their full day customized tour (see my previous review). When I placed my order, Corinna asked me if I want to be in the mailing list. At first, I was a bit leery of getting spammed, and besides, we seldom come to London so I figured it won't do me much good to be in the mailing list.

But boy was I wrong. Their newsletter is full of technical information that is very useful even if you're not in London. For example, the latest newsletter I just received has an article about how to get better parade photos. I wished I received this newsletter before going to the Boston Marathon last Monday. There's a lot of tips there that would have solved a lot of the problems I encountered while shooting photos at the Marathon. And that is just one example.

All I'm saying is that Hairy Goat keeps on providing value long after I'm done with their tour. Now I wish I could make an excuse and go back to London again for a visit and take one of Corinna's tours again.