“More than satisfied” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hairy Goat Photography Tours

Hairy Goat Photography Tours
Bank Tube Station, London EC3V 6LA, England (City of London)
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Class
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Hairy Goat is a London photography walking tour company providing tours such as the non-instructional London Photography Mystery Tour, the instructional London Photography Tour, photography workshops and personal photography tuition. Each tour contains an element of the Mystery Tour as we go to unplanned locations. We discover the often un-noticed and unexpected treasures of London and the tours are aimed at people who like to take photographs and those who like to explore a city, while learning something about it. Group sizes are small, the tours are very interactive and lots of fun. For more details of Hairy Goat photography tours, plus photography workshops and personal tuition, please go to the website.
London
“More than satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have just spent over 6 hours with Corinna on a wonderful day/evening one to one photographic session. I can't believe that its already over..time flies when you are having fun!
Beforehand Corinna took her time to understand my weaknesses and the areas I needed to work on to enhance my photos. I have spent many hours perfecting the trouble spots and left feeling more confident than ever,
What a warm, fun, intelligent and creative person she is. Corinna knows London like the back of her hand and as a Londoner I saw places and spots I never knew existed. I can not recommend Hairy Goats Photography Tours enough and can't wait to join some night classes in the New Year.
Well worth the expense (reasonable with the amount of knowledge she has) if you are seeking a professional and friendly Tour...you've come to the right place.!

Visited December 2013

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Great day, great present”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

An excellent tour thanks to Corinna's expert eye for great photos where you might not spot them. Very relaxed, very informative and thoroughly worth doing more than once......am just thinking of booking again for another friends birthday and going back with them.

Sandwich, United Kingdom
“Two great photography experiences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I was recently given this experience by my daughters as a 65th birthday present. Corinna pitched it perfectly, covering all the essentials and filling many gaps in my knowledge in a relaxed but constructive manner. I came away with solutions to various photographic problems.
I have also done one of her Mystery Tours in The City (again, a present from my daughters). This too was excellent, opening my eyes to all sorts of photographic opportunities.
I highly recommend both.

Emerald QLD
“What a fun night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

The tour with Corinna was entertaining, informative but most importantly fun. Some great tips were reflected in the results.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Great photography experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Our tour with Corinna was the highlight of our brief trip to London. Not only did she know the ins and outs of the neighborhood where we toured, she made great suggestions for improving our photos. She knew the geography and history of the area. We took the night tour and it was a real learning experience for us. When we return, we hope to schedule another tour with her or one of the other photographers available through Hairy Goat.