“Nice location , very small rooms” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Park Grand London Paddington

Save Saved
You added Park Grand London Paddington to your Saves list
Park Grand London Paddington
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Queens Gardens | Bayswater, London W2 3BA, England (Bayswater / Notting Hill / Lancaster Gate )   |
Ranked #417 of 1,073 hotels in London
Islamabad, Pakistan
“Nice location , very small rooms”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is a neat hotel , but at the same time the rooms are extremely small , you can hardly fit a suitcase with the bed , the clothes cabinet is fixed next to the tv cabinet to accommodate for lack of space , bathrooms are not up to the standard, with an open shower the water runs everywhere on the bathroom floor.
I unfortunately got a room next to the elevator and I kept thinking someone was at my door every time the elevator was being operated, so noise is an issue.

Having written all of the negatives , the positive side is the location and the cleanliness of the hotel, though the rooms a extremely cramped , I would recommend it for short stay and only when your purpose is to just sleep at a neat and clean place in the heart of london . Don't look at enjoying any room luxury here.

The staff of the hotel is very nice, and try to make you as comfortable as they can with the hotel facilities in place.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

1,323 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I tried to drop my bag off the day before to leave overnight, told I could not do tins but not told why, no explanation and found the four workers at reception very unhelpful and not able to make a decision between them. This cost me 38 pound to leave my luggage somewhere and taxi etc. not a good start. When I checked in the following day with my wife, room not ready, then when we got room and I removed the previous occupants hair form the bed and bathroom, the rest of the room was clean however very small. No power point in the bathroom. The breakfast was great and location fantastic. I have travelled extensively throughout the world and Australia and have never been told I could not store my luggage there. Also, what hotel room has no PowerPoint in the bathroom. As for the staff on my first encounter, it was disgusting and spoilt a long awaited holiday for my wife and I . I would not stay in one of these hotels again on principal. I never come across so unprofessional staff in my life.

Room Tip: Look somewhere else.
Braunton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

First class hotel very spacious rooms and excellent location.the hotel is clean and the breakfast is first class .fantastic,friendly,efficient staff.dont stay anywhere else when visiting london. The tube station is a 5 minute walk away .the surrounding area is quiet so after a hard day shopping the hotel is a great place to wind.

• Stayed November 2013
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this review, November 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and service provided to you.
I have shared your valuable feedback with my team members and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Oslo, Norway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed in a small room in the basement. Did not pay a lot per night so that did not bother me, but the bed was not that comfortable (a bit hard for my taste) and the AC made a lot of noise and did not work properly. Sheets were not changed by housekeeping for my 2nd night, but overall the room was nice and clean. The room had a good shower with great pressure and excellent wifi. Location is good with walking distance to both Paddington St. and Lancaster Gate.

Room Tip: Upgrade and get a bigger room
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Porto, Portugal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Fiquei neste hotel durante 4 noites. O quarto é muito pequeno, como quase todos os hoteis em Londres, mas é bastante confortável a casa de banho também é pequena mas suficiente. A localização é muito boa. Apenas a uma curta caminhada do Metro cerca de 8 minutos. Tem uma rua com vários restaurantes supermercados apenas a 10 minutos a pé do hotel. O pequeno almoço é muito bom. O staff do Hotel também foi todo muito simpático e prestável. A internet funciona muito bem. No dia de check out pedi para guardar as malas até ao final da tarde porque o voo era só à noite, e foram muito prestáveis. Sem dúvida que ficaria de novo neste hotel.

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The room is very small, like most hotels in London, but it is quite comfortable. The location is very good. Just a short walk from Metro about 8 minutes. It has a street with several restaurants supermarkets just 10 minutes walk from the hotel. The breakfast is very good. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. The internet works fine. On check-out I asked to store my bags until the evening because the flight was only at night, and were very helpful. No doubt he would be back at this hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and the service provided to you.

Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

A perfect location in London, central and walking distance to Paddington station. Between the Bayswater, Paddington and Lancaster Park tube stops

The best was the really nice staff who were very pleasant, polite and friendly. Very willing to help answer questions with warm welcome. They made us feel at home. A lovely receptionist was able to find us a room at 08.00 in the morning, even though we only planned to leave our bags.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed the service provided.

Budapest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed with my wife 3 nights in the Park Grand London Paddington. We had a super time. The hotel is a good hotel, as a professional I can write that. The staff and everything else is good. Getting continues help in all informations from the reception. We had a good time and we are planning whenever we are going to London we will go back to the hotel again.

Room Tip: Was recommended by the Director of Workham Hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided.

Sofia Gomes

Been to Park Grand London Paddington? Share your experiences!