I stayed already twice at this hotel in the past 3 months and it has always been a very pleasant experience. The room concept is very nice and it has asort of a vintage design feeling... very warm and welcoming.
The staff is very professional and helpful... in particular the head concierge Andrea is extremely professional and helpful, full of suggestions for activities in the area and ready to be challanged with any request you may have: thanks a lot Andrea for your help during our stay... it made all the difference.
I think this hotel has become from now on my point of reference whenever I will visit London.
The only critic I have is on the breakfast which does not have a lot of choice in terms of food and for example only has normal filter coffee and not espresso.... but it is a minor issue compared to the whole wonderful experience of this hotel.
Of course the restaurant in the Hotel called Viajante is an absolute must!!! Wonderful food and a total "mystical" and culinar experience. A real discovery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Escapio, getaroom.com, MrandMrsSmith, Splendia, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England