Comfortable & nice apartment.
Excellent service (available 24/7 for printing, info, maps, etc).
Complementary breakfast was awesome compared to some of the high-end US hotels.
A block or so away from the station & we ended up taking the underground everywhere during our stay.
Unlike most hotels, water, etc were complimentary & got replaced as part of room service.
It is a bit pricey. But, well worth it in my opinion.
Will definitely stay there again on our next visit to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Splendia, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England